My Story, My Life

Oh well, that's life!?!?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

I am no longer pissed! :D

Firstly, I have to apologise for all the vulgarities in the previous entry. Of course I can easily hit the delete button and it will disappear forever from the surface of earth or at least zapped out of cyberspace, however I won't be doing it because that's how I felt at the precise moment. It's my way to venting and letting it go although I still need some time to self-soothe a little before I can be normal again.

My deepest apologies again.

Although the whole incident has flash by pretty quickly, I still have some questions in mind or maybe some confusion.

Can't concentrate much with all the msn popping. Thats all for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

ok, i forgive u this time.
Dun do it again, LOL.
Thomas

6:57 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home